Christmas Day

Thursday, January 3, 2008
The Harris family had a wonderful Christmas. My mom was able to spend the holidays with us, so it was extra special to have family in town. The day was relaxing and refreshing, filled with each other's company. We spent the day with Maya experiencing her new gifts. We played and listened to her new piano, we played numerous rounds of "Memory" and "Candy Land". We even enjoyed playing with her new Princess Set. However, I was stuck being Cinderella as Maya played the role of Prince Charming. I think this was because she liked hearing me talk like Cinderella; every time I talked like her she giggled. Here are a some pictures from Christmas morning:
I can't blame Maya, I did it too. I always went towards the biggest present first to see if my name was on it. Here is Maya, checking the biggest bag to see if her name was on it (and yes, she knows how to spell her name and can tell if it says Maya). We didn't let Maya open the bag until everything else was opened.

Here is Maya and Heather playing with a Disney Princess set Maya received as a present from my sister's family. It was the first present where she stopped and opened it so that she could play with it right away.

Here is Maya playing her new piano (the present in the bag). Notice the music open on the top of the piano. She was playing and singing to Heather, my mom, and myself. I believe she was playing, "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star".

0 comments:

Post a Comment