The Joys of Fatherhood

Friday, October 5, 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mondays and Fridays are fun days for me. Why? On Mondays and Fridays I get to keep Maya all to myself. We do all sorts of fun things together. For example today we:

  • Ate cereal together out of the same bowl.

  • Enjoyed a five star rated restaurant for lunch - Costco.

  • I baby sat for her baby while she went to the mall during which she made sure I was singing lullaby's to her baby.

  • We went on a picnic together where she cooked my meal. She then preceded to feed me and serve me my drink.

  • She told we that we were best friends and that she was going to live with me forever.

  • We watched her favorite (and mine too) cartoon named Kipper this afternoon (well, she did because I fell asleep).

  • Went shopping together.

  • Sang songs together.
    1. As you can see we did all sorts of fun things today. It's fun be a daddy. I can't wait for the next one so I can do more of the same.

      1 comments:

      DK said...

      And I sat in class all day. I'm jealous...

      Post a Comment